Connect with other parents...
Link up locally
Finding other parents locally
Social media, Toddler groups, Parent groups, Local support
Social Media Networks
Local Activities for Babies and Toddlers
Child and Family Centres
Child and Family Centres are open, with some activities still limited due to coronavirus restrictions.
Find out more on your local Child and Family Centre Facebook page or call to see what activities and groups are available. All the centres and contact details are available in the Cambridgeshire Online Directory.
The local Cambridge Child and Family Centres offer groups, events, activities, courses and support for families with children aged 0-19. It provides activities, groups, events and courses in libraries, churches and other community locations across Cambridgeshire:
- Support groups run by family workers
- Information and advice about education and childcare
- Employment, training and benefits advice
- Drop-in play sessions
- Child development and special needs
- Parenting courses
- A meeting place for parents, carers and childminders
- Parent led sessions and groups
- Dads’ groups
- Health services such as midwives and health visitor clinics
Tel: 0800 1111
Confidential information and advice for young people.
NSPCC – National Society for the Protection of Children – www.nspcc.org.uk
Tel: 0808 800 5000
Help and advice if you are worried about a child.
Centre 33 – Offers a friendly and non-judgemental drop-in service for young people as well as other services including relationships and stress. https://centre33.org.uk