Try something different

The Round Church

Also ‘The Church of the Holy Sepulchre’, located opposite the sweet shop on the corner of Round Church Street and Bridge Street. It is one of four medieval round churches still in use in England. Built around 1130, by the Fraternity of the Holy Sepulchre. It has dog tooth ornamentation and carved human heads.