“Your website, Facebook page and Twitter feed are terrific resources for parents.”Communications Officer, Cambridge Festival of Ideas
Add a Calendar Event
Add images and your website
Reach local families
Advertise your Event or Business
Do you run a toddler group or children’s activity? An animal centre, sports activity or visitor attraction? Or do you own a child friendly cafe or hotel?
If you want to promote yourself to a targeted audience, then thousands of local families use Cambridge with Kids. Choose from a free listing to affordable yearly rates.
Cambridge with Kids website
Home Page Basic
- standard home page post
- 100 words
- 1 image
- social media post
Home Page Feature category listing
£30for 2 months
- Highlighted Home Page Feature Post
- 250 words
- 2 images
- 2 Social Media Posts
- Newsletter Feature
- Home Page Post
- 250 words
- 2 images
- Category Highlighted Post
- 3 updates per year
- 2 newsletter listings
- 6 social media posts
Get in Touch
Listing your event or business couldn’t be easier. Simply register, fill in our simple form and pay by paypal (you do not need a paypal account).
For any questions regarding our pricing plans above, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
It has high Google ratings (regularly the top or near the top of related searches and very high visitor numbers.
The website is seen by over 4,000 local Cambridge families every month. The social media has nearly 4000 followers from around Cambridge, a very high number for the area. They are highly engaged in any social media posts, which often receive over a thousand views each. The website has been invited onto BBC Radio Cambridgeshire.
This is a great way to directly reach a target audience that regularly check these sites to find out what’s on.
The website is constantly being updated, ensuring a loyal and interested following.
You can make a listing in our offers page for free, please see the pricing plan above.
You can also make a free listing in our calendar pages if you are a non-profit making organisation or charity. Please register and fill in this short form here.
The majority of the 4000 users are local to Cambridge (Google Analytics) and look at several pages on the website, giving it over 16,000 monthly views.
We cover any family related activities and events in the area, from days out to sports, eating out to accomodation.
Just register and fill in the online form here, it’s simple, quick and easy. Uploaded images can be jpg, gif or png. Please make sure it is no bigger than 50kb, and 250 pixels wide and 250 pixels high.
It takes about 10 minutes and your listing will usually go online within 2 working days.
To amend or change a calendar entry or listing, log back in to edit details or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have difficulties.
The online form has a button that will take you to PayPal for payment. You do not need a paypal account as you can use a debit or credit card instead. Your listing will be held for 2 hours to give you time to make payment. After 2 hours your slot may be taken by another advertiser.
Advertising Terms & Conditions
1.1 The terms are incorporated into each agreement entered into between the online publisher and the customer whether or not the advertising order form or any other document which the customer signs makes reference to these terms.
1.2 In this contract the following expressions have the following respective meanings unless the context otherwise requires:
“Online publisher” means Red Cherry Books and any of their websites Red Cherry Books.
“Advertiser” means the person or company identified on the order form.
“Insertion order” means advertising order form.
“Website” means the particular website as detailed on the insertion order. (entertainment.ie, bigscreen.ie or m.entertainment.ie)
2) Terms of payment:
Payments can be made by PayPal. In the event of any failure by the advertiser to make payment, the advertiser will be responsible for all expenses (including legal fees) incurred by the online publisher in collecting such amounts. In the event of late payment the online publisher reserves the right to suspend the advertisers information posted on the website. In this event the online publisher may post an “account suspended” notice in place of any company information supplied.
3) Advertising is subject to space availability upon receipt of written email acceptance from the Online Publisher.
3.1 Receipt of email confirmation of an order will be considered as acceptance of terms & conditions of the contract.
4) Advertisers Representations:
The advertiser warrants and represents to the online publisher that:
(a) it has the right to publish the contents of the advertisement, without infringement of any rights of any third party including, without limitation, intellectual property rights;
(b) it has complied with the codes of practice issued by the Advertising Standards Association of Ireland (ASAI) in respect of electronic and on-line advertising and all other relevant industry codes of practice;
(c) it will be fully responsible for the terms (including, without limitation, product description, price and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations) of any contract for the sale of goods or services to customers who have seen the advert displayed by the online publisher. The advertiser agrees to indemnify the online publisher forthwith on demand and hold the online publisher harmless against any and all expenses, damages and losses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) incurred by the online publisher in connection with any claims, actual or threatened, of any kind (including, without limitation, breach of contract, any claim of trademark or copyright infringement, libel, defamation, breach of confidentiality, false or misleading advertising or sales practices) arising from the advertisement and/or any material of the advertiser to which users can link through the advertisement and any other contract entered into for the purchase of the advertised goods or services. The advertiser will defend or settle at its own expense any action or other proceedings brought against the online publisher that relates to the advertisement and/or any material of the advertiser to which users can link through the advertisement. The online publisher shall notify the advertiser promptly of any such claim and shall permit the advertiser to assume and control the defence of such action with Counsel chosen by the advertiser (who shall be reasonably acceptable to the online publisher) and shall not enter into any settlement or compromise of any such claim without the advertiser’s prior written consent. The advertiser shall pay any and all proper costs, damages and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees and costs) awarded against or incurred by the online publisher in any such action or proceedings.
5.1) The online publisher reserves the right to re-design parts of or the entire website and to re-position advertising and sponsorship accordingly without prior notice.
5.2) Positioning of advertisements is at the sole discretion of the online publisher except where a request for a specific preferred position is acknowledged by the online publisher in writing. Material must be received by the agreed date, otherwise position may be lost, reduced or, in the case of directory listings or fixed position advertisements, the insertion term may be reduced.
6) The online publisher may create an advertisement on behalf of the advertiser if material is not received by the agreed deadline.
7) Cancellation Policy: Any campaign can be cancelled without charge up to 30 days before the scheduled start date of the campaign. Non-banner advertisements and directory listings can be cancelled without charge up to 30 days before the scheduled start of the campaign. Cancellation damages of 50% of the advertising contract amount will be due and payable to the online publisher by the advertiser if campaigns are cancelled by the advertiser less than 30 days before the scheduled start date of the campaign. After a campaign has started all advertisements must run their contracted duration as per the insertion order form.
8) All contents of advertisements are subject to online publisher’s approval and must adhere to the online publisher’s advertising specifications and guidelines. The online publisher reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement, insertion order, space reservation or position commitment at any time, or remove any advertisement from any website page controlled by the online publisher, or reject any URL link embodied within any advertisement.
9.1) The online publisher will notify the advertiser by email that their advertisement has been added to the website.
9.2) The agreed duration will begin from notification by the online publisher.
9.3) The advertiser must notify the online publisher as soon as is reasonable by either email or fax of any inaccuracy or changes that need to be made.
9.4 The online publisher does not undertake to review the contents of any advertisements and any such review of, and approval by, the online publisher shall not be deemed to constitute an acceptance by the online publisher that such advertisement is provided in accordance with the terms of the Agreement, nor shall it constitute a waiver of the online publisher’s rights hereunder. The online publisher makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy of any advert. In the event that any advert is inaccurate, the advertiser’s sole remedy is for the online publisher to remedy such inaccuracy within 2 working days of it being notified of the inaccuracy by the advertiser.
10) All insertion orders are accepted subject to provisions of the current rate card. Rates are subject to change upon notice from the publisher. In the event of a rate increase during the period of the insertion order, the advertiser will have the option to cancel the remaining period of the insertion order with one month’s notice or as of the date of the rate increase, whichever period is the shorter, without penalty or continue the order at the revised rate. Page impression based campaigns are monitored and invoiced according to figures by the online publisher.
11) Limitation of Liability The online publisher will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions for:any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or ?any loss of goodwill or reputation; or ?any special or indirect or consequential losses; ?In any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either party at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred, suffered or incurred by a party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions. In particular, and without limitation, the advertiser acknowledges that the online publisher will not be liable for such losses whether arising from a failure to publish an advertisement, or from the inaccuracy of any data contained in any advertisements (whether such inaccuracy arises from any action, or failure to act, of the online publisher, the advertiser or a third party). Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the online publisher’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or that of its servants, agents or employees. Subject to the above, the liability of the online publisher in contract, tort, negligence, pre-contract or other representations or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or the performance or observance of its obligations under these terms and conditions, and every applicable part of them shall be limited to the amendment of any inaccurate data in accordance with Section 9 above or in the event that the online publisher fails to electronically publish an advertisement, the advertiser’s sole remedy and the online publisher’s entire liability to the advertiser shall be limited at the online publisher’s option to either a refund of the advertising fee or relevant portion thereof, or placement of the advertisement at a later time in a comparable position. The advertiser acknowledges that any website on which an advert is displayed is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement. The online publisher makes no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to such website, including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade or that the website will meet any requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or are fully functional, accurate, or reliable.
12) The online publisher shall have the right to hold the advertiser liable for such monies as are due and payable to online publisher for advertising which the advertiser or its agent ordered and which advertising was published and displayed.
13) No conditions other than those set forth in the rate card shall be binding on the online publisher unless specifically agreed to in writing by the online publisher.
14) The online publisher is not liable for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery in the event of any situation beyond the control of the online publisher.
15) No conditions other than those set forth in the insertion order or this shall be binding unless expressly agreed to in writing. In the event of any inconsistency between the insertion order and this Agreement, this Agreement shall prevail.
These terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) together with any document expressly referred to in any of the terms, contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or verbal, between the parties in relation to such matters. No verbal explanation or verbal information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. Each party confirms that, in agreeing to these terms and conditions, it has not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these terms and conditions and agrees that it shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these terms and conditions save that the agreement of each party contained in this. The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not affect or impact the continuation in force of the remainder of these terms and conditions. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as creating a partnership or joint venture of any kind between the parties or as constituting either party as the agent of the other party for any purpose whatsoever and neither party shall have the authority or power to bind the other party or to contract in the name of or create a liability against the other party in any way or for any purpose. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts in respect of any dispute or matter arising out of or connected with these terms and conditions.
17) Contractual Information:
• Signed Insertion orders must be delivered at least three business days prior to the start of an insertion term
• Banner adverts must be delivered at least seven business days prior to the start of an insertion term
• All other advertising copy and material must be delivered at least three business days prior to the start of an insertion term
• All advertising requires a signed insertion order
• All programs unless specifically otherwise agreed start on weekdays (excluding bank holidays).
Advertising Terms and Conditions
Cambridgewithkids.com is owned and operated by Inspire Our Trip (RED CHERRY BOOKS). Adverts and associated services are subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions, for all purposes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You also agree, subject to the following clause, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim or matter arising under these terms and conditions. The Publisher shall retain the right to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of your residence.
By placing an order, the Advertiser (which is the person placing the order for the Advertisement whether they are the advertiser of the product or service referred to in the Advertisement or the advertising agency or media buyer for such advertiser) accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms in full.
Content and Delivery of Advertisements
During the agreed term, RED CHERRY BOOKS will provide the Advertising Services to the Advertiser.
The Advertiser grants RED CHERRY BOOKS a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free licence to publish the Advertiser Content on the Website as contemplated by this Agreement.
The Advertiser warrants and undertakes:
(a) to ensure that all Advertiser Content is accurate and fair;
(b) to ensure that Advertiser Content does not consist of, contain, or link to any Prohibited Content, including works and materials that:
(i) breach any law, regulation or legally-binding code; infringe any person’s Intellectual Property Rights or other legal rights; and/or give rise to a cause of action against any person, in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law;
(ii) works and materials that contravene the Committee on Advertising Practice Code (the CAP Code); Inspire Our Trip trading as Family Guide To, A registered company in England & Wales, Company number 08641066
(iii) obscene, indecent, pornographic, lewd or graphic works and materials; and
(iv) works and materials that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any internet user;
(c) promptly to request the removal or editing of any Advertiser Content which ceases to be accurate and fair, or becomes Prohibited Content, for whatever reason;
(d) to ensure that the advertising and sale of any products and services that are advertised through the Advertising Content is legal under all applicable laws;
(e) to ensure that the products and services advertised through the Advertising Content are appropriate for RED CHERRY BOOKS’s user base; and
(f) to ensure that the Advertiser Content is of a quality commensurate with the content published on the RED CHERRY BOOKS generally.
Subject to scheduled maintenance, express restrictions on the Advertising Services, and any Force Majeure Event affecting RED CHERRY BOOKS or RED CHERRY BOOKS’s appointed hosting services provider, the Publisher will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the availability on the internet of:
(a) the Website; and
(b) the published Advertiser Content,
Permanent, uninterrupted access to RED CHERRY BOOKS and the Advertisement is not guaranteed.
Materials for an Advertisement must be provided in line with agreed deadlines & in accordance with RED CHERRY BOOKS technical specification
Limitations and exclusions of liability
RED CHERRY BOOKS shall use its reasonable endeavours to reproduce Advertisements as provided by the Advertiser, but cannot guarantee that the Advertisement will be of the same quality. Inspire Our Trip trading as Family Guide To, A registered company in England & Wales, Company number 08641066
If a booked Advertisement is not published on the agreed date, solely due to a mistake on RED CHERRY BOOKS’s part, RED CHERRY BOOKS will try to offer an alternative publication date(s). If the alternative date(s) is not accepted, the original booking will be cancelled and the Advertiser shall be entitled to a full refund if the Advertiser has paid in advance for the Advertisement. This shall be the Advertiser’s sole remedy for failure to publish the advertisement.
If the Advertisement as reproduced by RED CHERRY BOOKS contains a substantial error solely due to a mistake on RED CHERRY BOOKS’s part, RED CHERRY BOOKS shall, on request, re-publish the Advertisement at no additional cost to the Advertiser. RED CHERRY BOOKS shall not be responsible for repetition of errors and it is the Advertiser’s responsibility to inform RED CHERRY BOOKS of any errors and provide any necessary assistance to RED CHERRY BOOKS to prevent a repeat of the error.
RED CHERRY BOOKS shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated saving, loss of revenue and/or any other loss which happens as a side effect of the main loss suffered by the Advertiser or any loss which could not be contemplated by RED CHERRY BOOKS and the Advertiser.
RED CHERRY BOOKS’s maximum total liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in relation to any Advertisement whether in contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed the total amount of the charges for the relevant Advertisement actually paid by or on behalf of the Advertiser. Under English law, this does not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
The Advertiser will keep confidential the Confidential Information, and will not disclose the Confidential Information except as expressly permitted by this Clause .
The Advertiser will protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information using at least reasonable security measures.
The Confidential Information may be disclosed by the Advertiser to its officers, employees, insurers and professional advisers, provided that each recipient is legally bound to protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information. Inspire Our Trip trading as Family Guide To, A registered company in England & Wales, Company number 08641066
Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time by giving at least [5 days’] written notice of termination to the other party [expiring at any time after the end of the Minimum Term].
RED CHERRY BOOKS may terminate the Agreement immediately by giving written notice of termination to the Advertiser if the Advertiser fails to pay any amount due to the Publisher under the Agreement in cleared funds by the due date for payment.
Effects of termination
If the Agreement is terminated by RED CHERRY BOOKS, the Advertiser will be entitled to a refund of any amounts paid to RED CHERRY BOOKS in respect of Advertising Services which were to have been provided after the effective date of termination. Such amount will be calculated by RED CHERRY BOOKS using a pro rata refund. Save as provided in this clause, the Advertiser will not be entitled to any refunds or release from any liability to pay Charges (whether or not invoiced) upon the termination of the Agreement.
Liability of the Advertiser
The Advertiser will fully reimburse RED CHERRY BOOKS for all claims, losses or expenses arising as a result of any breach or failure to perform of any of these Terms and/or the use or publication of the Advertisement by RED CHERRY BOOKS in accordance with these Terms.
If the Advertiser is insolvent or bankrupt or is otherwise in breach of these Terms, RED CHERRY BOOKS may treat the order as cancelled.
A person who is not a party to these Terms has no rights to rely upon or enforce any of these Terms.
If RED CHERRY BOOKS fails or delays in exercising its rights or remedies provided by these Terms, it shall not be deemed to have waived that or any other right or remedy under these Terms. Banner advertising space can be bought for a minimum of 1 month & maximum of 3 months.
We accept HTML, JPEG & GIF files with a maximum file size of 50Kb. We can compress, crop & resize images on request and charge a fee of £20 for this service.
Advertise in the updated Cambridge with Kids BOOK available on Amazon 2016
Colour Edition: 22 x 18cm Full page £50; Half Page £25
Black & White Edition: 18 x 12cm; Fullpage £30; Half Page £15
5* Amazon Reviews
The essential guide to Cambridgeshire for
families. The book contains a wealth of
information on days out in the area,
museums, cinemas, theatres, indoor and